I. Board of Deans, Assistant, and Secretary of Faculty
|DEAN, ASSISTANT, SECRETARY OF FACULTY|
|1.||Assoc. Prof. Ph.D Nguyen Dinh Thuan||Deanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2.||Ph.D. Cao Thi Nhan||Vice Deanemail@example.com|
|3.||MSc. Nguyen Thi Kim Phung||Vice Deanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4.||MA. Le Bao Uyen||Secretaryemail@example.com|
|5.||MSc. Vu Minh Sang||Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
1. Department of Management Information System – DMIS
The department is responsible for scientific research and teaching subjects oriented to management information systems. In charge of areas of expertise:
- Develop advanced database systems such as time-oriented databases, multimedia databases, fuzzy databases, graph databases, and deductive databases.
- Methods of Analysis and Design of Information Systems.
Head of Department: Ph.D Nguyen Thanh Binh
2. Department of Intelligent Information System – DIIS
The department is responsible for scientific research and teaching subjects oriented toward intelligent information systems. In charge of areas of expertise:
- Developing applications for Business Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- Mining knowledge from the database, managing large data stores, searching for information on the web, and semantic search.
Head of Department: Ph.D Cao Thi Nhan
3. Department of E-Commerce – DEC
The department is responsible for scientific research and teaching e-commerce-oriented subjects. In charge of areas of expertise: developing informatics applications to support activities of electronic transactions, commerce, e-business, authentication, and safety in electronic transactions.
Deputy Head of Department: MSc. Trinh Trong Tin