INTEL PRODUCTS VIETNAM – IT Manufacturing Service Desk Intern
- IT, Information Systems, Network and Communications, related majors
About Intel Products Vietnam: Intel Products Vietnam is a $1 billion assembly and test manufacturing (ATM) facility located in Ho Chi Minh City. At over 570,000 square feet (equivalent to about 8 soccer fields), it is Intel’s largest ATM plant and has been producing complex technologies since May 2010. The site currently employs more than 4000 employees and can reach maximum output at approximately 10 million products every week.
** Intel conducts business with uncompromising integrity. Business ethics, excellence and integrity are the cornerstones of Intel Values. It is not only about what we do, but how we do it.
– Internship allowance and meal allowance provided.
– Free fruits, healthy drinks and access to Intel on-site facilities.
– An opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on experience in international corporate environment
– An inside view of Intel’s work environment.
– A chance to develop stronger communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
– The ability to relate and apply knowledge gained to the remainder of schoolwork.
– A chance to make more informed choices about career direction.
– Opportunity for conversion to full-time employee after graduation.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please mention the desired positions in your English Resume (Vui lòng ghi rõ vị trí mong muốn trong nội dung hồ sơ Tiếng Anh). Upload your resume in links below.
Any questions related to recruitment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to large amount of applications, we can only contact shortlisted candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Please upload your resume at:
IT Manufacturing Services Desk Interns
- IT Manufacturing Service Desk Engineer Interns work in factory operation to resolve IT incidents escalated directly by users. The job scope includes, but not limited to:
- Integrate, test, install, configure, and support Factory automation systems.
- Coordinates factory requirements, map them to automation systems capabilities, and recommend
- technical solutions.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs.
- Undergraduate of Bachelor’s in Information technology, Information Management Systems, Network and Communication, or related majors graduate from March 2021 onwards
- Good verbal and listening communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Strong passion in global customer engagement and collaboration with employees of different ethnicity.
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting aptitudes and a customer service experience is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willing to interact professionally with a diverse group, including managers, subject matter experts, and customers.
- Willing to quickly learn, master, coach or train others on new and existing technologies.